Friday, September 17, 2010

I will write more later, but I wanted to share a few pictures from Bali. The one above was from a really cool seafood restaurant on the beach. They had Balinese dancers perform while we were eating.
This is a rice field we saw while driving.

Eating dinner at the seafood restuarant - me, Fei Fei (my housemate) and Jenna (a girl from Korea that we met here; she treated us to dinner).


The funny band they had in the restaurant.


Eating lobster! haha :)

Dreamland - a famous beach here. Actually, it was much prettier than this picture shows. The water was a clear blue!

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are gorgeous! What a great experience! What an answer to prayer to meet Jenna! I was praying for the Lord to connect you with some special people there.

    ReplyDelete