Friday, November 12, 2010

Fun Friday stories

I just wanted to share these two things with you before I forget.
O.k. The first thing actually happened yesterday. I asked my 5 year old students to write a sentence about an action word that I gave to them. One of the girls had the word sing so she wrote: "I like to sing Michael Jackson songs"! It was so funny to me that she even knows Michael Jackson. This is the same student who wrote about Justin Bieber. :)
The other story amused me because it reminded me that I live in Asia now. I brought an umbrella for the letter "u" and was asking my students when we use an umbrella. I said first, "Do we use it inside?" No... "Do we use it when it's sunny?" I was expecting no again. Then everyone said, "yes...". Then I remembered how they love to use the umbrella when it's sunny to avoid getting any color in their skin. Anyways, I thought it was funny. :)
have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment