Saturday, February 19, 2011

Answer to prayer

As I said last time, I have started teaching the middle school class at the English club. I taught it first on February 5 and was a little discouraged because the students had trouble paying attention. On February 12 I had my second time to teach. The day before I came home from school with a fever. When I woke up on Saturday, I didn't have a fever, but I still felt weak and tired. I almost didn't go to Oasis because of the way I was feeling. But I prayed and asked God to give me the strength to go. I also know a lot of you were praying for me in planning and teaching the class. God answered these prayers more than I even imagined. I felt so much better as soon as I got there. And when the classes were finished, I felt energized instead of tired like usual. The class itself went well too. The kids seemed to have fun and listen beter. So, thank you for all your prayers.
I just wanted to share these verses in closing. Recently, God has been encouraging me about His love and grace that are undeserved. Romans 5:1-2 says, "Therefore, since we have been made right in God's sight by faith, we have peace with God because of what Jesus Christ our Lord has done for us. Because of our faith, Christ has brought us into this place of undeserved privilege where we now stand, and we confidently and joyfully look forward to sharing in God's glory."
I pray that each of you will be encouraged by God's love for you and look forward to sharing in His glory someday with confidence and joy!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this answer to prayer. Hope we will always remember this. Also, thank you for sharing those verses about sharing in God's glory to come.

    ReplyDelete