Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Marching forward

Haha, the title is so cheesy. But I really can't believe it's March already and I've been here 9 months. That's the longest I've ever been overseas :) and away from my family. :(
The past week went quickly and uneventfully. This past weekend was fun. Sara and I met my friend Angie and some other girls at the mall for lunch and gelatto! It was a lot of fun. I was encouraged by listening to the others share what God has been teaching them.
On Sunday I helped Sara with Sunday school and then we went to see a movie.
That pretty much sums up what's been going on here. Looking forward to June when I will visit home for a month! I will let all of you know when I get the exact dates!

2 comments:

  1. What's gelatto? Do you like it?
    Do you have your travel dates yet?
    Can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom, you don't know gelatto? It's like a rich kind of ice cream (I think it originated in Italy, but I'm not sure). :)

    ReplyDelete