Saturday, October 23, 2010

Outbond Trip

More of my students!
Me and Miss Maria waiting to go on the zip line! :)
Trying out the zip line they called the "Flying fox". The kids loved this one, even some of the 2 year olds!
Me with one of my students - I love his hat! :)
Hello again everyone! Hope you enjoy these pictures! Yesterday we had a trip with the playgroup and kindergarten called "Outbond". It means a trip to a place where the kids can play outdoor games. I had such a fun time (although it was very tiring). I loved watching the kids play the games and enjoy the zip line. Afterwards, all the teachers went to McDonald's. haha. But Hannah and I were the only ones who didn't order rice! :)
Last night Hannah and Maria came over to hang out and spend the night. We had a fun time together, cooking and watching "The Gods Must Be Crazy". :) This morning Maria showed us how to make fried tempe (made out of soy beans). It's pretty good, although very salty!
Well, that's all for now! By the way, thank you to all of you who have sent me letters here. I have not been able to send letters back yet, because the mail system is unreliable here. But please know that I appreciate all of your prayers and support. God bless you!

5 comments:

  1. It was such a treat as always to talk with you on skype this morning. I'm glad you told me about Outbond and it was fun to see your pictures. Was the zip line fun or scary or both? By your face, it looks fun. Who took your picture? It was funny when you said you and Hannah were the only ones at McDonalds who didn't order rice.
    Hope you enjoyed your skype Tuesday time with Joy also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Becky! Do you mean because i had so many pictures taken of myself? haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. No... just from the activities that you're doing. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome movie!!! Its quite an interesting psychological phenomenon:) I remember the first time i watched it we thought we got the wrong movie at first, we thought it was some Nat Geo documentary...hahaha

    ReplyDelete